TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus Download in Tamil, TNPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern Pdf
All the competitors who have the latest register the TNPSC Group 4 online Form 2017 & now employed in affirming the TNPSC Group 4 exam Syllabus in both Tamil & English. We have given here on this web page the TNPSC Group 4 Examination Pattern also. The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (tnpsc) latterly clear the TNPSC Group 4 Paper Syllabus in Tamil PDF. Unusually you can terminate & obtain the flawless squads from here.
TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus
The tnpsc issues the TNPSC Group 4 exam Syllabus in Tamil pdf file. The Bidders can download TNPSC Group 4 Examination paper Syllabus Tamil & English. The TNPSC paper Syllabus will be restorative in the examination of TNPSC Group 4. The Appellants who are combing TNPSC Group 4 Vacancy Notification 2017 and excite their examination preparation to thwack the exam then they can access the examination pattern also. We have rendered here the TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus PDF in the language Tamil for everyone the subjects. Hither we have returned many subject exam syllabi like as the General Tamil/ General English, General Studies, Aptitude Test & multiple more. Very yourself can now tick the link and download TNPSC Assistant Syllabus 2017 PDF.
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Syllabus in Tamil
The exam controller board TNPSC now closed the TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus in the Tamil. Aspirants who have applied their application form they can access the TNPSC Assistant exam Syllabus pdf and start their examination preparation to make secure elect in the jobs posts. As per the latest news, the TNPSC Recruitment 2017-18 has published on 14th November 2017. Thus keep stay and be aware and make present examination preparation.
Tamil Nadu PSC Group-IV Syllabus PDF Details
- Department Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
- Category: Syllabus
- TNPSC Group-4 Examination Date: 13/02/2017
- Total No. of Post: 9351 Vacancies
- Vacancies Name: Group-IV Posts
- Official Web: www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern PDF Download
The tnpsc Examination Pattern is in a vital role by the exam point of view. And By the help of examination pattern, you can find an idea of exam question framing & designing. There here we are providing you, the TNPSC Examination Pattern for the Group-IV Vacancy. So that the applicants who are looking to download Tamil Nadu Group-4 Exam Pattern, they can access on this page which is available below. As per the declaration, the TNPSC Group-IV Examination will consist Multi choice Type questions.
- The TNPSC Group-4 Exam will be based on the ORM Method.
- A total of 200 interrogations will consist the in the question paper.
- Those question will hatch in both the General Tamil / General English Language.
- Highest of 300 marks will be allocated to the exam question paper.
- The term of an exam will be 03 hrs.
|Govt Jobs||SSC Jobs||Bank Jobs||Railway Jobs||Police Jobs||Army Rally News|
To Download TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2017 PDF in Tamil & English
The TN PSC Group 4 Exam Syllabus PDF is possible on the official website. The Petitioner who is joining in the Tamil Nadu Group-IV Exam must have download TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2017-18. Including the sustenance of TNPSC Syllabus, you can analyze in the proper way or sufficient music in the test. Thus hereabouts, we are giving you topic wise consummate armies of the TNPSC Group IV exam Syllabus which is free here.
TNPSC Group 4 General Exam Syllabus 2017-018
Unit-1 General Science
- Physics: The properties of matter-Physical quantities, standards, and units-Force, motion and energy Magnetism, electricity and Nature of Universe -General Scientific laws-Inventions and discoveries-National scientific laboratories-Mechanics, electronics -Heat, light, and sound.
- Chemistry: bases and salts-Fertilizers, pesticides, insecticides, Elements, and Compounds-Acids.
- Botany: dietetics-Respiration, Main Concepts of life science-Classification of living organism-Nutrition.
- Zoology: The and non – communicable diseases – prevention and remedies-Animals, plants and human life, Blood and blood circulation-Reproductive system-Environment, ecology, health and hygiene-Human diseases including communicable.
Unit-II Current Events
- History: Latest diary of events-national -National symbols-Profile of States-Eminent persons & places in news-Sports & games-Books & authors -Awards & honors’-India and its neighbors.
- Political Science-I: Problems in conduct of public elections-2. Political parties and political system in India-3. Public awareness & General administration-4. Welfare oriented govt. schemes, their utility.
- Geography: Geographical landmarks.
- Economics: Current socio-economic problems.
- Science: Latest inventions on science & technology.
The Earth and Universe-Solar system-Monsoon, & natural resources –Forest & wildlife-Agricultural pattern-Transport including surface transport & rainfall, weather & Climate Water resources – Rivers in India-Soil, Minerals, Communication-Social geography – Population-density and distribution- Natural Calamities – Disaster Management.
Unit-IV History & Culture of India and Tamil Nadu
valley civilization-Guptas, Delhi Sultans, Mughals plus Marathas-Age of Vijayanagaram & the bahmanis-South Indian history-Culture & Colour, language, custom-India-as secular state-Growth of rationalist, Dravidian movement in TN-Political parties and populist schemes, & Heritage of Tamil people-India since independence-Characteristics of Indian Culture-Unity in diversity –race.
Unit-V Indian Polity
The Constitution of the India–Preamble to the organization- Salient peculiarities of constitution- Union, state & territory- Citizenship-rights correct duties basic rights- Fundamental duties- Human rights charter- Union legislature – Parliament- State executive- State Legislature – assembly and Schedule-VIII Corruption in public life- Anti-corruption measures –CVC, lok-adalats, Ombudsman, CAG – Right to information- Empowerment of women Consumer, protection forms, Local government – panchayat raj – Tamil Nadu- Judiciary in India – Rule of law/Due process of law-Elections- Official language.
Unit-VI Indian Economy
The education, health, employment, poverty-Economic trends in Tamil Nadu, Nature of Indian economy- Five-year plan models-an assessment-Land reforms & agriculture-Application of science in agriculture-Industrial growth Rural welfare oriented programmers-Social sector problems – population.
Unit-VII Indian Movement
The Nehru, Tagore Different modes of agitations-Role of Tamil Nadu in freedom struggle Rajaji, VOC, Periyar, Bharathiar & others, National renaissance-Emergence of national leaders-Gandhi.
Unit-VIII Aptitude & Mental Ability Test
Conversion of information to data-Collection
- Lowest Common Multiple (LCM)
Ratio and Proportion
Simple interest & Compound interest
compilation and presentation of data – Tables, graphs, diagrams
Analytical interpretation of data-Simplification
- Visual Reasoning
Alpha numeric Reasoning
Highest Common Factor (HCF)
Time and Work
TNPSC Group 4 General Syllabus PDF English
- Select the correct Question Tag
- Select the correct Tense
- Select the correct Voice
- Fill in the blanks (Infinitive, Gerund, Participle)
- Identify the sentence pattern of the following sentence (Subject, Verb, Object….)
- Blanks with correct ‘Homophones’.
- Match the following words and Phrases given in Column A with their meanings in
- Choose the correct ‘Synonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given.
- Choose the correct ‘Antonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given.
- Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix).
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Article.
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Proposition
- Find out the Error (Articles, Prepositions, Noun, Verb, Adjective, Adverb)
- Form compound words (Eg : Noun+Verb, Gerund+Noun),
- Select the correct sentence.
- Find out the odd words (Verb, Noun, Adjective, Adverb).
- Select the correct Plural forms.
- Identify the sentence (Simple, Compound, Complex Sentence)
- Identify the correct Degree.
- Form a new word by blending the words.
Part B: Literature- TNPSC Syllabus Group 4 2017
- Rhyme Scheme
- Rhyming Words
Authors and their Literary Works Part C:
- Characters, Quotes, Important Lines from the following works of Indian Authors.
Drama Famous lines, characters, quotes from.
Match the Places, Poet, Dramatist, Painter with suitable option.
Match the following Folk Arts with the Indian State / Country.
Match the Author with the Relevant Title/Character.
Match the Characters with Relevant Story Title.
Match the Poems with the Poets.
Which Nationality the does story belong to?
Identify the Author with the short story.
Whose Autobiography / Biography is this?
Which Nationality the does Poet belong to?
About the Poets.
About the Dramatists.
Mention the Poem in which these lines occur.
- Matching the Poets and Poems.
Various works of the following Authors.
What is the theme observed in the Literary works?
Famous Quotes – Who said this?
To Which period the Poets belong.
Nature centered Literary works and Global issue Environment and Conservation.
How To Download TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2017-18
- The principal of all competitor must have logon Endorsed website
- Then follow the review link.
- After it follow on this loop.
- Then select the option of TNPSC Group 4 Exam Syllabus 2017.
- Now You can Save & Download it.
- Now you must take the print out of syllabus.
if the aspirants have any type of confusion about TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus they can discuss with us thanks.